You care about your well-being and so do I!
Body Scan Service
You want as much information as possible about the well-being of your body so you can make the best choices to stay healthy.
The reports produced from an AO Scan are a great resource for you to use.
The following is included in the complete scan that I offer.
- INNER-Voice Scan & Reports: Intuitive harmonic synchronization.
Includes reports on 4 zones of your body plus corresponding audio therapy files for each zone.
- Vitals Scan & Report: Targeted vitals review.
This analyzes & optimizes 636 components in the body.
- Comprehensive Scan & Reports: Detailed variance imaging.
This analyzes & optimizes 2,862 components in the body and has detailed images of most of them, similar to a CT Scan.
What’s the process like?
The total time involved to run all the scans and optimizations is about 15-20 minutes. The reports that are created are immediately sent to you via email. It takes about another hour or so to do a quick review of the reports and address any questions you may have.
At the time you pay & schedule your appointment, you will need to provide the following:
- A clear headshot photo of just you with a plain background, ideally a solid background. I must be able to see your face clearly. It is critical that you do NOT simply crop yourself out of a photo that has other people in it. The photo retains the energy of everyone that was in the original photo even if you cropped them out. This must be an original photo of just you.
You will be asked to email the photo to me.
When you get your confirmation email, simply reply to that email with your photo.
- Your legal first & last name.
- Your date of birth.
- Indicate whether you are male or female. This is critical as the scans are looking at specific organs based on your biology.
- Your current weight in pounds rounded to the nearest whole number.
- Your height in inches rounded to the nearest whole number.
- The best email to use to send the reports to.
- Your best phone number
I like to do this using Zoom. You will want to be on a computer so you can see the reports better as we review them. There might be some things that come up as we review the results that you may not want to share with others. It is very important that you are able to provide honest responses about items we are reviewing in the reports. With that in mind, consider whether you want others in the room with you. Will you be comfortable with them hearing and knowing the results we may be discussing?
If you are within the U.S., ideally you have a cell phone by you for the voice scan and optimizing audio frequencies. Outside of the U.S., we will try to use another voice app like WhatsApp.
If it is not possible for you to use a phone for the audio, then it is highly recommended to have a quality headphone/earbud and microphone. Just using your built-in speakers and microphone will work, but some are of poor quality and can impact the scans’ results.
How much does this cost?
The bundle of all three body scans is $149 USD.
Payment is due when you schedule your appointment.
Similar scans at the Quantum Wellness Centers can cost $500.
Besides saving you money, this scan is done in the comfort of your home.
Before your appointment, please complete the Wellness IQ quiz and make note of your score as you will be asked what it was.
You will also need the 8 pieces of information mentioned above when you schedule your appointment.
This information is needed to create a profile for you before our appointment. Your profile provides a unique quantum signature that is used during the scan.
When you are ready, Click Here to Schedule Your Body Scan.
I look forward to helping you experience Quantum Living.